Southern debutante Julia Boatwright has everything a twenty-one-year-old desires, a wealthy family, close friends, and Phillip, her handsome fiancé. One day, she plunges into the deep pools of Burkett Falls, trapped in a natural time portal that spins her seventy years into the future.
With the help of the time tracker Ruben Callaway and his team, a window of time approaches that may allow Julia to spin through a loop of time between the parallel universes back home. Will Julia find a way to Phillip before time runs out?
Spinning Time is now available in most digital bookstores, including Smashwords.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR! 5 MEGA Giveaways are on the horizon:
All of the following giveaway links will be available on my D.F. Jones’s Facebook page once it goes live on the start date
- Valentine’s Day: Urban Fantasy & Paranormal: Happily Ever After, Again (2/13/2023 – 2/22/2023)
- Valentine’s Day: Historical Romance Extravaganza -Spinning Time (2/13/2023 – 2/22/2023)
- First in Series: Sci-Fi and Fantasy The Witches of Hant Hollow 1 (2/20/2023 – 3/1/2023)
- BookBub Giveaway – Paranormal, Sci-Fi & Fantasy Romance The Witches of Hant Hollow 1 (3/27/2023 – 4/5/2023)
- Amazing Adventures: Young Adult Sci-Fi & Fantasy Spinning Time (3/27/2023 – 4/5/2023)
I started writing the nonfiction book for caregiving at home and had no idea that my grief would rise to the surface revisiting the years I cared for my parents. I will finish the book, but it’s going to take time.
I love writing fiction and came up with another idea for a time travel book. I hope to include a title, blurb, and an excerpt in Spring.
Be safe out there!
Happy Reading this week!
“May Love Light the Way!”
Thank you for purchasing and reading my books. I am grateful and trust you enjoyed the stories. Please take five minutes to share with friends or family or leave a review online.